Monday, November 30, 2009

I got lost!

Alright, you have to be careful when you drop your youngest off at dance and head out for a run while she is at practice (of course, in the dark)...that is until you decide to veer off of your normal route. Feeling a bit cocky, I decided that I would not only run to the main road and back, I would make it a circle and go over a block too. Good idea, except that block was angled back toward the main road (AWAY from Megan's practice)--of course, I was unaware and am running and running, and get to the end of the block and look to where I thought I was going, thinking that I was just heading back to pick up Megan, but to see, gasp, that I was turned completely around and wasn't sure where I was!! To make matters worse, I had forgotten my phone, so I didn't know what time it was, or anyone to call, so I RAN back the other direction, I was cutting through peoples yards, praying for no big dogs, and got back to Megan's practice just in time. phew. Next week, will run to the busy street and turn around...no fancy stuff.

1 comment: